Change Management is a process that prepares and follows companies while implementing an effective business change.
In this sense Change Management can be the change of strategies of marketplace/product/service, as well as the introduction of new relevant instruments such as Lean Six Sigma, ERP or Industry 4.0, and last but not least the generational passage in a family-run business or mergers and acquisitions of companies.
Thanks to more than 20 years of experience in management training and consulting Chiarini & Associati is able to follow companies that want to take up Change Management thanks to activities such as:
- Definition of Business Plan and Strategic Management;
- Economic/Financial analysis and simulation of new achievable competitive scenarios;
- Definition of strategic purposes and their deployment/alignment on different processes and functions;
- Coaching to the Senior/Top management about the introduction of the new changes;
- HR's knowledge/potentiality involvement and development according to the new changes;
- Team Building and Team Efforts skills development to reach changes;
- Introduction to performance measurement systems for change;